Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feather Headpieces

I have always been into headpieces but I have seen a few people rocking them over the past few weeks and I have to say that I'm digging it! In a post a few months back I featured something similar but after seeing someone rock it this past weekend I had to reignite this flame. I'm looking for a headpiece for that big day in 2012 so why not?!?  Here are some feather pieces that I think are quite simply...FLY.  Remember ...you have to have everything else in order (hair, fit, makeup) to make it look 100%.  I am the queen of accessories but the person is what makes the accessory...don't let the accessory make you!

  


  






1 comment:

Rifa said...

These are HOT! I'm so feeling them!I might get a weave so I can rock that black and white one