So, the life clock is ticking...what must I do before I go to purgatory? Or to my pleasant surprise...Heaven? *fingers crossed* I don't really believe in the ideology behind a bucket list per se but it is sort of cool and obviously way too tempting for me to pass up creating.
Disclaimer: Please do not take offense to my obvious lack of depth. Consider this a warning.
- Have a sip of tea with none other than...Mrs. Obama
- Have a career that is financially lucrative that I am actually passionate about. This would fall under the category of Fashion, Liquor, Food, Traveling, and/or helping others. Not sure what the h*ll that equates to but whatever it is...I'll take it over IT Project Management any day.
- Take an international couple's excursion with Jay-Z and my girl "B". Rihanna is welcome to tag along with her jumpoff of the week as well. She just seems cool in a scary sorta fun way. *_*
- Be featured on box of a creamy crack AKA...Perm box. You have your dreams and I have mine, what can I say?
- Take my mother to Europe
- I was inclined to say purchase a home in the Bahamas with my S.O. but I think I would prefer buying an island in the Bahamas. So, there you have it.
- Sit front row at an Alexander McQueen Fashion Week show
- Be in a Macy's parade...I mean come on...seriously...thats just fly.
- Purchase a Hermes bag and it be affordable.
- Swim with the dolphins (I guess learning how to swim should have been a pre-requisite but that's neither here nor there)
- Have a sip of henny with Baracka Wacka Flame
- Become friends with Oprah and take over Gayle's role in her life
- Put out a successful nonsensical dirty south rap single. I'm thinking of "My Bubble Gum Stay Poppin" or "Beetch, U Musta Lost Yo Mind"
- Purchase a Maserati or Bugati
- Have a part to play in world peace or if I had to choose...adopt a less fortunate child. That should definitely compensate for my shallowness thus far.